2016-08-18

wows division 104k credits 56k damages pensacola in heavyduty gameplay

wows division 104k credits 56k damages pensacola in heavyduty gameplay Great communication between division's member is the key of your victory. Capt_Slash is the KS monster (Jilake) 3 kill steal in the game! Thank you very much to mychatz & Capt_Slash for being my personal bodyguard in the division. Terima kasih juga Shinne Blacknight22 lordbals03 kerana menyumbangkan suara sepanjang battle yang tak berapa nak epic ini. Sembang kencang masing-masing taknak kalah. puiii join me in teamspeak: 216.185.109.66:10107 Thank you for watching! SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENTS ► to see more videos Facebook ► http://ift.tt/1OGbWNu My Journey, My Timeline, My Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be responsible, be reasonable. Positive comments please.